73 Junction Road, Wahroonga, NSW 2076
by its generous proportions and captivating street presence, this
custom designed modern home embraces a relaxed family lifestyle within
Wahroonga's prestigious east side. Impeccably appointed throughout and
graced with a prized north aspect and fluid open plan living, its
luxuriously oversized interiors extend to a superb year-round alfresco
entertaining pavilion, lush level lawns and saltwater in-ground pool.
Nestled on an impressive 1003sqm (approx.) parcel a leisurely 950m
stroll to 'The Bush School' and only minutes to leading schools
including Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh, it presents an exceptional
opportunity within a premier blue ribbon setting.
Beyond its striking modern fa?ade, the home welcomes its guests with an elegant entry foyer extending to a sun-drenched lounge with vaulted ceilings and separate formal dining room. Enjoying an abundance of entertaining spaces spilling from the designer Miele-equipped granite kitchen, its flawless indoor/outdoor flow embraces effortless contemporary living at its best. Upstairs continues to impress with five double bedrooms, two with modern ensuites plus full spa bathroom.
A haven for young families, the fully enclosed property boasts a wide street frontage framed by manicured, child-friendly gardens. With automated gate entry, double lock-up garage and plenty of off-street parking on nearby Wahroonga Avenue, this ready to enjoy home offers everything a growing family could need.
- Multiple light-filled living zones tailored for both relaxed and formal occasions
- Granite kitchen with curved island bench, walk-in pantry and Miele appliances
- Open plan family living and glass conservatory meals area adjoining kitchen
- Spacious media/rumpus room flows to alfresco terrace and solar heated pool
- Beautifully appointed bedrooms with built-ins, home office or sixth bedroom
- Pristine bathrooms, two ensuites, main with spa bath and his/her stone vanity
- All-weather entertaining pavilion, glass-framed solar-heated pool and level lawns
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, hardwood timber floors
- Internal entry to double lock-up garage plus additional off-street parking
- Walk to Wahroonga Public School, close to transport, village shops and parks
Address:75 Archer Street. Chatswood NSW 2067
Mail Us: email@example.com
Mobile: 0412 623 168
Phone: +61 2 9119 2898